anyone had a listen to the b w 803d's

Went to dealer in tucson,bad room,bad equipment driving them..
duc999
yes i have heard the 802d's there just more then i want to spend, im looking to spend 6k-on used.
I have to strongly disagree with those referring to B&W as a dinosaur brand living off it's reputation .Few others spend the resources on R+D that B&W does.I can almost bet we will see a completely revamped line for the B&W 800 series within a year or so.Now, back to the original question.I had the 803D for about a year. They are good speakers and very well balanced but I agree almost all B+Ws are overpriced. However at around 5-6K used you can't go wrong.
Budt?-what did you use to power ,pre and source.

the day i listen to them was marantz and pioneer and they sounded flat and not very dynamic.
I used a Bryston bp26 pre, bryston 4b sst amp . I had a couple of different sources, an Esoteric XO-3 SE and bryston bcd-1. However I think a used simaudio moon eclipse would be better than either of these.
Just to clarify the above post. I don't think the Simaudio eclipse is necessarily a better player than the others mentioned but in this instance I think it would suit the 803D better.