Anyone familier with Fuselier speakers?

I had the good fortune of finding a pair of 8-3D Fuselier
speakers at an estate sale. After breaking them in, I found
them to be the most natural sounding speakers I have had the pleasure of listening to. They are large three way monitors with Dynaudio drivers.If anyone has owned or has any additional information about these speakers, I would appreciate your comments.
tan43
Yes, I bought a pair of Fuselier 2's (that's all the invoice says) from Julian in 1984. They were some of the first ones John Fuselier made I understand. John was a pilot, thus the name of his hand made speakers. Julian also sold me stands made for them, they are called bookcase speakers, but are too deep for a normal bookcase and of course sit on the floor on the stands slightly tipped upward.

Wonder how Julian is doing these days. I fear he may have pass on or be ill. He always welcomed us to hear experimental speakers in his shop even after we purchased our system. He had a tremendous LP collection and swore by LP's, said CD's could never truly replace LPs.
Had a pair of Model 3 in the mid 80s. Great speakers! They had a series crossover that made the speakers fast, coherent, and dynamic. It is reputed that John Fuselier voiced them to sound like live music. And they did! Really regret selling them.
I have owned a pair of 2.6d since since the late 80's these babies are hard to beat. I do believe Fat Julian is still alive and kicking although he may not be in the best of health. If anyone owns a pair of 3.8d's I would be interested in purchasing.
I bought a pair of 3.3's in 1983 from Sound By Singer in NYC and used them for 15 years- they were terrific, dynamic and coherent with an uncanny ability to "let go of the notes", to quote a well known reviewer who's name escapes me (maybe that Stereophile guy who nom de plume is his real name reversed..). Perhaps the series crossover was the secret, whatever, they were great and a great value to boot..
I have had my 3.8d bookshelf speakers since I bought them new in 1987 and they still sound amazing. Bought from Fat Julian in Roswell.