Anyone familar with the Swan line of speakers?

looking for information on Swan speakers
walstib
Raquel, you may be thinking of Samadhi. Swans speakers were made in Canada several years ago, Prince Edward Island to be precise. A company by the same name, not sure if there is any relation but doubtful, has surfaced in the past couple of years with entirely different speakers.

Brian
Are you talking about the Swan Divas? They were sold by AV123.com (no longer, tho) and made in China...
In the early to mid 90's there was a company called Swans that made speakers. They were absolutely fabulous. Dick Olsher did not found the company, but designed one of the speakers they made that was designed to be used with low powered single ended Triode's. I was absolutely in love with the Baton which was their $1800 speaker.
http://www.swanspeaker.com/

I own and love a pair of 2.1 Dulcets which must be 10 yrs old by now. Cabinets are finished in Formica, and thus rather unpretty, but they are inert and play great music. "The Dynaudio of Canada" back in the day. Check out newegg.com for a current multimedia offering, and no, I don't know what that means either.
The current Swans are made in China, as Philnyc says, and incidentally if you're looking for a (largish) multimedia or TV speaker, the Swans 200 is probably the best.