Anybody Heard Tyler Acoustic Woodmeres?

I currently have a pair of Quad 988 speakers with a Thor Audio Monoblock TPA 150 watt tube amp, Thor Audio TA-2000 Preamp. with a VPI Scoutmaster turntable, and a Cary 306/200 as a transport with a Thor Audio Tubed Dac. To help out my bottom end I have the Audio Physics Minos Subwoofer. I am seeking a true full range speaker. I'm looking to go no higher than $15,000.00. I've thought of the Vandersteen 5a, and I recently heard about the Tyler Acoustics Woodmeres that are $12,000.00 factory direct. My room has a 12 foot ceiling and is 20 X 20. Has anybody heard these speakers? If so please comment.
kjl
Im just heard the Woodmeres at THE Show in Vegas... They sound very much like my Tyler Linbrook Signature 2 piece System speakers... Very nice overall presentation... Natural sounding tweeter, combined with good bass extension and tremendous midrange acuracy. As was already mentioned, they throw a tremendous soundstage as well. At about 10K on sale, they are extremely tough to beat in their price class... Driver cost alone is impressive, but the sound is the biggest selling point. I definitely recommend them.

By the way, the audition at THE Show was on Jolida electronics... I prefer Tylers with CODA, and the room was far from ideal... but still *very* impressive.

---Dave
I have the Linbrook Super Towers with 4 of the SEAS Excell 7in. mid-woofers and the Mellenium tweeter, and I have to say they are awsome. Even with just the 7in. woofs they have very tight bass. I can only imagine how great the Woodmeres must sound. I just talked to Ty today about maybe "upgrading" to the Woodmeres. By the way, I have outboard crossovers with my super Towers and I think it is the way to go.
Gthomas
I know I'm late to the game but my Tyler HT system is just breaking in with about 150 hours. I have the Woodmere's and all I can say so far is WOW. I mostly listen to 2 Channel and they are everything I hoped for already - before being fully broken in.

The mid and soundstage are incredibly rich and wide. I just got back from a concert to see Dave Matthews with my daughter and his live music comes across with what seems to be complete consistency on the W'meres. Bass is rock solid, though I need to do some more critical listening to describe them better. Voice is also unbelievably realistic - I've walked downstairs a few times wondering who was speaking.

I had almost gone for the Wilsons which I liked but I have to say the Tylers get better and better and don't cost $16,000 or more. I haven't hooked up my Scout yet, but really look forward to being home alone for a weekend to hear vinyl on these wonderful speakers.

The W'meres need some power though which hasn't been mentioned. I have a Theta D'naught II with 225 watts a side and they get loud but I'd have thought they'd be LOUD.

Lastly, Ty's been a great guy to work with as others have mentioned. I like dealing directly with the designer/builder/shipper and customer service head. Even on vacation, Ty and I were speaking as parts were being shipped.
Reviving this thread after 15 years, there is a pair of Tyler Acoustics Woodmeres for sale on usaudiomart.com now.
I own the Woodmere II and have had them for about five years now. Got them direct from Ty as trade ins. I am very happy with them. They are now a little large for my room as I have moved, I'm currently listening to my Yamaha NS 1000 from 1978. They have way less bas than the Tylers but hold up pretty well over all. I am also known as Mizike, for some reason I had to start a new username from my work computer???  Still Mizike at home. FYI if something sounded familiar.