Any reviews/input on Cary Audio Xciter DAC?

I have a Music Hall CD 25.2 player now and will use this as the transport. I have not been able to find much about this DAC, other than it comes highly recommended from Moon audio in NC. Input is welcome. Thanks.
moofoo
The Xciter DAC manual at http://www.caryaudio.com/pdfs/manuals/Xciter_DAC_manual.pdf is clear that the upper limit of the USB input sampling rate is 48 khz (see pp. 6 and 12), but it is unclear as to whether the word length limit is 16 or 24 bit. I suspect it's limited to 16-bit USB input like most other DACs that don't use special USB software. The manual needs a bit more detail on the specs.
A related question: The Cary DAC does not list 88.2 khz as a supported input sampling rate, although there are quite a few high-rez downloads available in 24-bit 88.2 khz. Has anybody tried 88.2 khz into the Xciter DAC?
I'm also very curious what is the performance of Xciter Dac especially compared to Cyrus DAC-XP. I'm currently pairing Cary Integrated Amp with Cyrus DAC-XP.

I am really eager to know whether Xciter DAC would provide better synergy therefore performance than Cyrus Dac-XP.