Any one try the new Synergistic Research BLUE UEF Duplex receptacle?

Looking for comparsons to other high quality outlets.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xlak
jea,

Respectfully, I think you miss the point. I speak for myself but I don't care much about the why, why, why.. Thing is, I f***** don't know how they achieve a better/different/worse sound with different outlet. All I care, as an audiophile, is does it sound better to my ears? Does it synergize well with the rest of my system? One has to step outside own's pre-conceived ideas. You seem to think too much like an electrician; plug one of those and listen for yourself. Then come back report.

It's not because I do not understand the science behind the product that I cannot appreciate its merits. I cannot explain why a cleaner power signal feeding my gear ends up with my gear to sound better. Why is this, I don't know and cannot find an actual answer. But I do appreciate the improved sound though.
Post removed 
After about 1 year or so of using the blue duplex I switched to the orange. .man what a big improvement. .low end has way more heft and tonality is much more lifelike and accurate. .everything seems to be more focused with larger sound stage followed by more details coming forward. .well worth the money. 
Hi Johnny,

Was the new Orange outlet installed at the wall feeding all equipment specifically?