any new Quad 11/12L owners?

Interested in seeing what others are using for electronics,cables,etc....
128x128phasecorrect
I heard also very different opinions on the 11L vs 12L: some say the 12L is a much better speaker than the 11L and my dealer is telling me the 11L is a more coherent. Any opinion ? Is the bass response the only difference ? While looking at the spec, freq. range is the same and sensivity of the 12L is better.

Olivier
The 12 has much more bass impact due to a larger driver/ larger cabinet and is more dynamic... and offers a wider soundstage...they both are extremely accurate and musical...
if your room is very small go 11L...if not ...go 12L...
The Quad electronics are actually less espensive than prevously indicated. The pre-amp (not their cd/preamp) is $1,000 list and the 85wpc 99 amp is around the same, with the 140 wpc 909 around $1400. (one dealer I know sells them at 15% off)

i just got the 99 amp and preamp to use with by Spicas and sub yesterday, and from my short listening test, I'm real happy.
Has anybody heard the larger Quad 22L?? It is a floorstanding speaker. If so, how does it compare with monitors 11L and 12L??? I have read all the posts in this "thread", and I can't stop from asking if this "new" Quad line of box speakers approaches "high-end" performance, that is, coherent, balanced, musical,etc. or is the performance just very good mid-fi. Yes, you get what you pay for, but I am hoping Quad has tried to reach somewhat beyond that "formula" to produce a fine line of speakers. The 22L is not overly expensive, but it is not cheap either at $1600, and has a lot of competition in that price range. So, can we hear from a few members who have heard or own the 22L, or even found something they like better