Any Meat Puppets Fans Out There?

I fairly recently discovered these guys and they get alot of play on my system and in my car. IMHO their best albums were "Up On The Sun" and "Mirage" released in the mid-80's. Now they've just released an album called "Volcano". At $9.99 from Long Beach Records you can't beat it and its great! Curt Kirkwood is terrific with a guitar. Any one else heard it?
ssglx
I saw them tour with REM around their Monster album. Very good live. I think they defined the cow punk genre with the Beat Farmers.
I agree with loomisjonnson about meat puppets II and up on the sun but mirage and huevos are credible, although I found the change of style not exactly to my taste. Probably the only live show I've walked out of. After some moments genius they went on and on and on at the end of a show at Mcabe's with Spot on the ukulele.
I love a lot of that early to mid 80's SST stuff, Minutemen are one of my favorites! I saw the Meat Puppets a few years ago and was really disappointed, perhaps it was bad timing within their tour, but they seemed to just be going through the motions and they were super loose, some songs they didn't even finish. My brother who's a bigger Puppets fan than I am finally looked over at me and nodded towards the door, we ended up leaving before they even finished it was that bad. Still love the records though!