Any ic/speaker cable suggestion Tyler Linbrook

I have the Linbrook Signature (2 piece system) and currently using Analysis Plus Oval 8 speaker cable and Solo crystal ic. It felt like the sound is just too warm for my taste. The bass is there but i cannot appreciate the mids/highs, it felt like its missing. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

My system:
Blue Circle BC3000 MKII preamp
Consonance Droplet CD player
H20 S250 (Signature)
rneclps
The topic was that somehow his Seas are not voicing mids/highs properly. Which is not the case in my spealers. i suggest that Rn look to his source, its not the speakers.
According to Rn he changed speaker wires and 'wah-lah" he now has excellent mids.highs, "like never before'.
I am not a believer in fancy-smancy speaker wires/interconnets/power cords.
But hey if it worked for Rn thats all that matters.
Case solved. it was not the tylers after all.
Now I read through all the posts, and see that Rneclps has solved the problem to his satisfaction.

BTW, Bartokfan, you are as wrong as I use to be over whether wires can make a sizable difference. With my old gear, it didn't. With the new class D amps, though, the difference can be remarkable.
Maybe when funds is not tight i would definitely try different cable. I emailed used cable and recommended some cables, and bottom line it looks like Cardas Golden Reference is the logical choice. Muralman, Blue Circle preamp is an excellent choice for the H20, if im not mistaken its output impedance is 180 ohms, mated perfectly when using the balance input which is 16kOhms. As a side note, i would like to try Henrys Fire preamp, any specs?
I use Home Depot monster copper wire.
I think I paid $1.25/ft yrs ago, Now copper has doubled.
Each "jumper"..that is speaker wire is cut in several places, I have one speaker with spliced with another brand of wire. IOW has monster wire half the way, and a black copper wire the other part. I feel no need to replace with a one piece. Call me cheap.
all sounds just fine to me.
Rneclps, I have no specs I can forward to you, only it is the perfect match for the H2O. Henry can't make them fast enough.