Any gemme tanto v2 owners out there?

What's up guys? I was wondering if there were any tanto v2 owners out there? I recently purchased a pair and I am very happy with them but I was wondering how other owners have there speakers set up,what amps are you using? What kind of amps do you think sound better?Do you find they sound better biamped or not?Etc....
joehernandez509
Re: above JoeHernandez statement between the Pioneer and the older Fisher. Pioneer products IMO (I own one of their AVR surround receivers and other items in the past) are gimmicky over high performance or sound quality. The Fisher amp/receiver would have been made more toward making good sound v. the Pioneer. It doens't surprise me at all that this was your experience.

As to the Levinson, I did a quick hook-up of my 334 Levinson amp to the Katana 2s and there is more notable air, focus and better soundstage than with the other amps I used as referenced above. This is prior to taking the time to set-up best placement of the speakers and with my other speakers still occupying their space (which negatively impacts the Gemme's performance as it all sits right now). I will listen and tweak the set-up this weekend and report back my feelings of the Gemme's with this equipment and even a mini comparison between them and my Wilson W/P speakers.
...tonight I moved the Watt/Puupies out from their location (and away from any sound impact areas) and listened further to the Gemme Katanas, including tweaking placement, etc. . . This is the best that they have sounded (they always sounded very good, but now the stage is opening up with greater depth and focus - even some forward of the speaker plane). More playing around to come this weekend, including some other component changing and cabling changes to see how they respond and what sounds best.
Hi guy's

I own these and i tried them with a proceed Amp2 with great success. One of my friend bring 2 Bel canto mono Ref1000 and ,,,, wowwww what a difference, the bass is much tighter and the sound is more open at lower volume (i know that the proceed is a 150 watt and the Bel canto is a 500 watt,,, so i sold my proceed and bought a pair of Bel Canto ref1000 mono block. These speakers are marvelous to hear and beautiful. The only complaint is the 3 feet under each speaker. I call gemme audio and did you know that you could change the 3 feets of each tanto v2 for 4 feets of the new tanto v3??
Ckoffend,

So how is it coming along with the Katana and the ML amp? Do you think they're fine with SS power but maybe they need/like a little power behind them? Thanks for the great info so far!

John