Any experience with the new EMM CDSA SE ?

I'm eager to here from anyone who has listened to the new EMM CDSA SE and how it compares to whatever else you listen to.
thanks
jls3
Hi Take5,

The demand must be very great, Do u know how many have been sold so far?
The Wadia, Meridian and MBL all sounded very similar as in all digital gear.
As mentioned, the experience with EMM was surprising. Alot more like comparing CD to vinyl.
I m using all RCA connections.

Waht is yr set up like?
Georgemg. The new emmlabs cdplayer is better than my previous audio aero mk II player. Detail and dynamics are much improved. That said it is still not close to good vinyl playback
Georgemg. I agree with Snook2. I owned a AA Capitole Mk2 SE for 8 months and it was the best CD player i ever heard until i bought the Emm Labs. I loved the AA but wanted to have a great SACD source along with the CD capability, so i bought the CDSA-SE. The details and the micro and macrodynamics are incredible, certainly better than the Capitole. I think the soundstage is even wider (a strong attribute of the AA) and certainly deeper than the AA.
Dear Friends,

It has been 4 days since receiveing my new CDSA.

In the earlier home demo, i was using a cheap $5 powercord. When I hooked it up with the Kimber PK 14 (supplied), it was fantastic. The experience was so different from that I had earlier in the home demo.
The sound was very transparent, extended and sound stage was really deep.

I thought this was as gd as it gets until.............
I installed the EMM Labs Isopath interconnects!!!

For those of you that own any EMM products, pls, pls pls go try out the Isopath and I m sure u will be amazed.
Arowana. Which i/c's did the Isopath's replace? Are you using balanced or single ended? Could you tell us a little more about their sound compared to the one's they replaced?

FYI. Your CDSA is going to take 300 hours to get most of the way there and and another 200 before it's done.
Frank