Any better DAC then dCS Scarlatti?

I heard about new DACs on the market better than Scarlatti.
StahlTek Vekian and GTE Audio.
Someone compared them with Scarlatti?
Any other DAC compared with dcs?
murataltuev
Murataltuev; i have heard all the old DCS rigs, The APL 4.0, and 3.0, most of the EMM stuff and a great deal of the Esoteric stuff. The APL is the best DAC i have heard so far.

The DACS you have i have read lot about and get a lot of good reviews, Can you say a little more about the Lavry?
Murataltuev,

I own one of the very good DACs, that is the Weiss Medea. But I know a couple of DACs that are much much better and maybe you should consider them for your comparisons. The first is the Stylos SYS HAD and the second (probably the best DAC in the world) is the Orpheus Heritage.... I have heard both of them in a system with Tidal Sunray and I can assure you that the vinyl has no hope against them...
Weiss Medea is a very very good dac , hard to beat. Technicaly i don't know any other dac with Zero output impedance . Weiss Medea has 0.2 ohm output impedance which makes it excellent . Having 0.2 output impedance means that the its output is truly linear on all over the frequency range.
I have been using the Orpheus Heritage for a while now and agree with Geopolitis that it is probably one of the best DAC in the world. There are other contenders of course, but get the source, power chord and anti-vibration platform right, and it is one of the most natural sounding.
So what is the moral of the story? There is no best DAC. And when you you find the best DAC, make sure you enjoy it, because there will be a new best DAC in 6 months.

Another lesson is how amazing the number of small companies that are producing state-of-the-art DACs at very high price. You need several hands just to count them.