Any advice on buying quality vinyl

As I'm exploring my old vinyl collection with the addition of some new purchases, I'm wondering what the thoughts are on the quality of Mofi, Better Records and the like.  I have leaned toward Mobile Fidelity, but am put off by the insane prices on Better Records Hot Stampers.  Are they worth it?  Your experiences please.
udog
Never had a good experience from Discogs yet and will not waste my time again there.
Only 1 really bad album purchased on eBay that was not as I expected or described and I got a full refund in that case.
Between eBay and my LRS I am all set for my albums.
I have some hundreds Philips LP's and, in general, are of high very quality sound. These LP's are underrated in regard of Decca or London LP's. The must are Orfeo or better, the Sarastro label that produced a few LP in 45 rpm but what a sound !!! I 
For the record (pun intended), I bought two “super hot stamper” LPs from Better Records two weeks ago. They both sound really great. I’ve got multiple copies of one of them, both old and heavyweight reissue, and the copy I got from Better Records exceeded them all by a good margin. The second one I bought was something that was just plain hard to find, regardless of quality and it sounds great too. If you’re skeptical, you should try them before dismissing the whole enterprise. There’s no risk—they’ll accept returns for any reason, even if you simply don’t like the music. I’ve spent more money buying multiple copies of records trying to find a good one, and with Better Records they give you a track-to-track condition report. Definitely not a scam.