Antique Sound Lab: Problems with ASL reliability?

Has anyone had any reliability problems with ASL gear? I am considering getting an ASL Hurrican DT200 and wanted to know if I should be weary of ASL's track record.
kalan
Hi, i was at the Stereophile show last weekend. They had this nice ASL Tube amp on the Reference 3A speakers. I think the tubes were either 2A3 or the 300B tubes. But this Tube Amp looked really good. The system sounded great. Plus, I also heard that ASL headphone amp. Its lists for like 1200 dollars. It also can be used as a preamp. It uses 2A3 tubes and other tubes. This headphone amp sounded amazing. It was very smooth sounding and could go loud. When you listened to the ASL headphone amp, you heard them threw the tubes and the transformers weren't in use. I think the Transformers are used when the ASL is used as a preamp.
I have owned 5 A.S.L. amps only one was delivered with cosmetic problems but worked .They are a great deal for the cash.JK
Have the MG15 amp and it works flawlessly. Not even a hiccup, and it sounds great. I think this is one of the most reliable tube amps I have owned.
I bought rb99's MGSI15DT and I love it.Paired it with Triangle Titus and HarmTech melody line. Warmth plus accuracy and emotion.Upgraded with JJ/tesla KT88s from thetubestore.com My "B" system 's getting more hours than the big stuff (MF A300 with Vandersteen 2 SIG> ) ! want to hear all their other amps. John
Good to know that ASL has some good track record, here.

I expect my 200 DT Hurricanes to arrive in a few days. I will let folks know how they sound if anybody is interested.