Anti Cables to join my system, are they enough?

I have Tara Labs interconnects between amp, pre and cd player, all Levinson, and i need some speaker cables to join them. They´re brand new for me, i never heard about before and all i know, till now, is the incredible quality in a certain kind of equipment. The Anti Cables low cost is very attractive, but who knows how do they work in this level? I need some advices...
Thanks.
boldt
A case in point is the digital source in Jylee's system. A PS1. How can that be? Because, in his system, it simply works. No one else can be the judge. Does the PS1 work in all systems? Of course not. But it does in his. And for $50. Go figure.
Tgrisham, that's correct I still keep my PS1 around. The difference is though, I don't go around telling people that PS1 sounds better than any $$$ CD players.
Anticables are well worth the money and surpassed many higher priced cables that I was using in my system. I finally have stopped the cable search (for now) and am very happy with them. The only drawback that I have found is they take a long time to burn in (if you believe in burn in). I think the folks that are disappointed are the ones that wind up selling them because they didn't allow enough time to pass. I kid you not when I say that my Anticables took about 400-500 hours to reach their optimum.