ANTI-CABLES by Paul Speltz: Anyone Using Them?

I find myself intrigued the Speltz speaker-cable option, in part because the prices are like zero when compared to most speaker cables, but I wouldn't mind reading reactions beyond those he includes in his ads and on his web site.

Low-power tube amp to single-driver speakers
arkprof
Thanks to everyone for the AntiCable comments ... the price is so reasonable, though PS admits that there isn't much to them, that ignoring them totally would probably be a mistake. Low price or not, I was reluctant to spend the dollars without some feedback, so your comments are very much appreciated.
Just be sure not to run them with the two wires spaced too widely apart or you will probably be disappointed with the sound. There are, or should be, some archived discussions about this.
Not sure if it just wasn't a good match with my system (Classe CAM 350 monoblocks and Maggie 3.6s), but I wasn't impressed with the anticables. I really wanted to like them because of their ridiculously low price and the good feedback I have read from others, but I can't recommend them based on my trial. No soundstaging, poor definition on the bass, lack of "air" on the highs.
Ccandte,I agree it is a synergy problem,this cables
they replace very very expensive cables in my system
and other friend system.Good Luck
in my biamp set-up, i use the anti-cables for LF for its tight and clean bass but i use dh labs Q10s for HF for its full, warm sound. i know my wiring is unconventional but my ears are happy.