Another New Member Looking for Advice (preamp and speaker setup)

I started using the search function to try to get a general sense of what would work and what wouldn't work.  There are so many opinions that it was hard to track a good outcome, so I'm attempting a thread to see if I could get help for my specific situation. 

*Please forgive me that I have a hard time verbalizing what I enjoy about what sounds good to me (i.e. clinical or warmer)*

History / Goal:
I grew up building sound quality competition cars and used to sing and play guitar in a band myself.  Music has always been an intricate part of my life and a passion.  

Recently, I started to listen to some higher end systems throughout Dallas-Fort Worth and absolutely loved what I heard.  Some of the systems went into the 100k range which was insane (and quite frankly, far out of my budget here) and great to experience.  Doing this, unfortunately, started to create a bug of wanting to upgrade my reallllly old lower end system.

Budget:
Ideally ~$10k

Current Lowly Setup:
Rotel RC-1070
Rotel RB-1070
Polk Audio A7s
12" 750W Subwoofer (can't for the life of me remember the name while typing this)

Current Idea(s):
Rotel 1572 Preamplifier (only reason being it appears it would achieve all the things I wanted and match)
Keep my Rotel RB-1070 for now
Bowers & Wilkins 804D3 - (~$6,500 used from here / heard B&W many times and enjoyed them each time)
OR go way over budget and get a pair of Wilson Audio Sabrinas - $16k (which I instantly fell in love with)

My main input is going to be Tidal and digital music for now, eventually a phono. 

Am I thinking about this correctly, or would there be something that I should consider besides my current thoughts?  I'm open to any and all ideas.   Thanks for your time helping me!  
128x1288thsin
Post removed 
Thanks for the feedback.  Knowing my current funding limitations, anything you'd suggest? 
@8thsin, contact skip at www.audiothesis.com he's in Arlington.
he's having a get together at his house oct 20, there will be a lot of systems and speakers to listen to.  food and drinks for all, a lot of people are coming from out of state to attend.
Post removed