Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
FFG late ninties
I also realize the age of the MC240.My point being old Macs were decent its just there is so much better out there now
ARC VT130 with sonic frontiers SFL2 and dunlavy SC4s - like someone else said - keeps things warm in winter and still sounds amazing 18 years later. Recently compared to current very hot-dawg ARC stuff driving mid-level Wilson Audio - either my ears have truly gone south or the old stuff still stacks up pretty cotton-pickin' good - Bless Chris Johnson, Bill Johnson and John Dunlavy
Absolutely!!! Extremely happy with my SHERWOOD S 6040 CP!
No one can part me from this thing. I have 2 and block them. Dual MosFet 100 WPC and handles my 2 sets of speakers with little effort. (HPM-100's / Energy C100's)

As tubelike a sound as there is without having tubes. Warm,
yet very capable of keep up with music of all genres. Yes. it runs warm, but fans resolve that problem.

Rock solid...ROCK STEADY!!! Paired with my Marantz 600AV Pre-Processor...I AM GOOD!!! System total = (3,100 USD)

BTW...my Pioneer Spec1/4 comes a very, very close second!

Bless the 70's !!!!!!