Amplification for Wilson Audio Sasha on the cheap

What have you been driving your Sasha with and getting that low controlled huge bass.
128x128kunalraiker
Try and get a Yamaha M 85 amplifier you can get them for a good price and they can be fully serviced.

Hi Kunalraiker,
I know that Rogue audio has a pair of their Apollo monoblocks hooked up to  Sasha 2's  in their listening studio. - they sound fantastic.

www.rogueaudio.com

I run my Sasha’s with a Zesto audio Bia. l have had the speakers for about eight years and I’ve tried many amps on them including  VTL 300’s AR ref 110’s and 150’s and several others.  The Zesto even though it’s 60 W per side sounds far more powerful and has no problem controlling the bass. It’s  tight and controlled with a really sweet mid range and treble.  Great combination in my opinion and available used for well under 10 grand.  I use a AR 5se and a AR cd8 for the source and the pre-BTW
I got the Krell KSA 200S,
I use a ME -15 preamp and it’s output impedance is 2 ohms will it work what the Krell?
I believe my bass is getting rolled-off.
Not sure why.

The mids and treble sound amazing  and the mid bass frequency has tightened up but the lows are what is the problem.