Amp for Paradgim Studio 100

Just upgraded from Paradigm mini-monitors to Studio 100's. Now I'd like to get a great amp to match these great speakers. I have an Arcam 72T Cd player which is very revealing and forward which when combined with the metal tweeter can sound a bit bright at time. Been thinking of getting the Musical Fidelity A300cr amp or Odyssey monoblocks. Which one would be better? Looking for something to tame the 100's as well. Do these amps have a warm but detailed sound to them?
merlocpm2227
How about the Bel Canto Evo2 or Evo4. They have been getting rave reviews. Has anyone heard them? How would they sound with the Paradgims? Also what about the Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista M3 integrated amplifier?
My 100s have McIntosh amp and preamp (MC7100 and C712) for the best sound I have heard from these speakers. I had Krell KSA100 and Classe 150 on them, each for a long time, and found the McIntoshes to be magical on these speakers. The Krell was too bright and thin, and the Classe was missing some of the emotion that the McIntoshes manage to bring out. With the Macs, the highs are like crystal but never with an edge, deep tight bass, spine-tingling mids, and pure smoothness all around. I just love my current setup. BTW, Im also using MIT T2 balanced and unbalanced, and biwired, Sony ES changer.