Amp for Paradgim Studio 100

Just upgraded from Paradigm mini-monitors to Studio 100's. Now I'd like to get a great amp to match these great speakers. I have an Arcam 72T Cd player which is very revealing and forward which when combined with the metal tweeter can sound a bit bright at time. Been thinking of getting the Musical Fidelity A300cr amp or Odyssey monoblocks. Which one would be better? Looking for something to tame the 100's as well. Do these amps have a warm but detailed sound to them?
merlocpm2227
Thanks for the clarification, Celery. I certainly do not see the 100s as the be all and end all of reproducers, though I'm very happy with them in my HT setup. I find that many folks who accuse them of having a hot top end really are hearing a rather laid back midrange that doesn't come forward and join the band until the speakers are played at medium to high levels. Just my opinion, of course. I also think that some folks, remembering the early efforts of tweeter manufacturers, learn that the 100 uses a metal dome tweeter and just assume it's going to be hot.
With the version 2's, I haven't noticed any real brightness -- my understanding is that the v2's are a big improvement over the originals in overall smoothness of response. My room is pretty "padded" -- lots of carpet and acoustic tile in the ceiling -- so I could be missing brightness if it's there. I think the Bryston 4B-ST would be a good match (though, if you can swing it, I'd still opt for the Sierra if you are using this as a primary audio system).
How about the Bel Canto Evo2 or Evo4. They have been getting rave reviews. Has anyone heard them? How would they sound with the Paradgims? Also what about the Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista M3 integrated amplifier?