Amp for Genesis 500's?

I've been using an ARC VT100 MKIII with my Genesis 500 loudspeakers since 2001. I am going to try something different and was thinking of looking for an Ayre V3 or perhaps a BAT amp, tubed or solid state. The ARC was a great match with the speakers; what in your opinion would also match well? Is it really best to stick with a tube amp? Because these speakers have their own bass servo amp I don't need gobs of power.
sc53
Thanks for the responses; I am glad to see there are some other Genesis fans out there! You don't hear much about Genesis but the sound of my 500's is the one thing I never find fault with or get tired of. I agree with Mooch, I think I can use less power (and spend less $$) with these speakers, maybe 60 watts. Tubes definitely sound great with my speakers, but I"m also interested in trying out SS again. Thanks for the ideas.
It's amazing. I have a pair of 500's being driven by a pair of VTL MB225T tube amps and was thinking of trying SS also. Nothing too exotic, but able to do at least 15 watts of pure class A.

I was thinking maybe a Nelson Pass or John Curl design.

I also built an Assemblage ST-40 when Sonic Frontiers was around and that amp makes the 500's lifeless.

I don't know if you're budget will allow it (mine sure won't), but I've heard a pair of 500's with a pair of Cary CAD-805's driving them. Total amazing. Aural orgasm!!

If you really want to try SS, make sure the amp of choice can handle driving 3 ohms. That's the average impedance. These speakers flirt with 1.75 ohms between 400Hz and 500Hz. That is a huge demand for any amplifier.