Amp for Focal Electra 1008Be

hi folks. I am in the market looking for an amp for my focal electra 1008be bookshelves. I have few in consideration:
1. hegel H160
2. YBA IA350 (new Shanling occupied YBA)
3. Marantz PM11S3

What do you guys suggest or recommend if any even if they are besides the above. thanks.
spoutjack
@auxinput: I was thinking of going with Marantz PM11S3 but then couldnt find it for demo. but your suggestions are spot on and very logically reasoned for something as bright as Focals :) thank you so much sir for that. But sadly I am reading your response after the hunt just ended.

Took my speakers for Hegel demo today. Connected them with H160 using Audioquest Go Four speaker cables. Sound was gorgeous and just slightly warm to neutral. Was tired hunting and demoing just paid up after an hour worth of demo :) will get it next week.  the next dilemma is the cables.

Connected Audioquest Go4- open sound not muffled and just plainly beautiful

Connected Transparent Audio Super Music- slightly muffled sound. Not as open and transparent as Audioquest.

Any suggestions on cables friend? 

Also for the CD player I was thinking to go Oppo BDP105. Any comments or suggestions on that ? 

Again I would like to thank all of you for helping me through this journey of Amp-hunting :) I wouldnt have minded going for YBA but I guess they are just not present around in this area. But one of the reviewers I had read did mention Hegel is quite creamy and warmer like the YBAs.

Next stop - Speaker Cable hunting and CD player ;) thanks in advance for pitching in with the suggestions friends. 

Note: Hegel did produce gorgeous punchy and tight bass. not too much not too less..just about right...

Congrats on the Hegel, I have enjoyed mine for many months and it sounds great with my Focal Sopra No.2's. It will take some time to break in and open up. You will notice the difference when you hit about 30 hours and it will keep getting better for a while. Also the Hegels (I have 2) really sing when they are warm and have been running at a decent volume for 30 minutes. 

I have a few CD players, my most cost effective one, Marantz CD 5004, $350.00 new, gives my Reference CD player a real run for the money.  The Marantz was my original CD player, when I got into this crazy fun hobby. I am glad I never sold it. It's not as good as my reference CD player but it is about 85% as good and really inexpensive. May not be what you are looking for, but at its low cost, you could spend more on nice cables. Also you can use the Marantz as a transport with the Hegel DAC.

The Hegel is exactly as you described, and very musical (engaging).

My Silnote cables are good band for the buck, sound very open, transparent, plenty of bottom and highs are very smooth. Also speed is strong no smearing, great soundstage, wide and deep. The brand is not common like Nordost, but it sounds every bit as good to me. I have met the owner/product engineer and he is very passionate about his products. The speaker cables showed very well at the recent AXPONA

In Chicago.

Congrats on Hegel.
Actually, I was advised by the gentleman who is into HI FI already
40 years that the H160 have great synergy with the Focal speakers.
I went for the separates (tube Preamp. and SS Amp) and now I am
looking for the quality interconnects. Maybe I should listen his advice.
My speakers are 836W.

@toneranger58: Thanks for all your help :) will look into your suggestions. what interconnects are you using ? Ended up getting the AudioQuest Rocket88 for speaker cables

@topten: I really liked the audioquest. you might want to give them a try.
@toneranger58: having my eyes on the Marantz SA8005 for now. 

Also I see that I somehow lack some low end bass on the electras. U think I should look at subs? If so how many and which ones? I was looking at JL E110. Anything else you think might be better than that? also 10" vs 12"