Amp for Acarian Alon IIs

Hello, I'm still trying to find that "perfect" amp for the Alon IIs. The associated equipment is: Analog: Well Tempered Classic+ Grado Platinum or ATOC9 Digital: PS Audio Lambda + Ultralink Preamp: Classe DR6 / Counterpoint SA3000 (for a tube backup) Speakers: Acarian Alon IIs Cables are Nordost Blue Heaven and Black Orpheus. My choices so far are Classe DR15/DR9 or a Chord SPM600. I've also thought about a Levinson 27 but it seems to run pretty hot (my apartment is small). Thanks for the input
sknnyc
I know you might dismiss this, but biamp the top with a Adcom GFA-535 (original NOT II) and the bottom with a Onkyo M504. Ive tried MANY amps, some costing more than my Alons. This combo puts you there. I dont know if its the impedence or what, but I have have about 4 grand worth of amps to sell now. I just couldnt beat the synergy. I wish you could hear it.
I've audition these speakers with the Rogue 88 amp. It's a 6550 tube based amp. The sound was very good. Sweet but with the punch on the low end. Don't recall how hot these run but the have a built in fan to keep it cool. I suggest you audition this amp before any purchase. Regards,
I am using a BK ST1400 Amp and a conrad johnson PV10A to drive my Alon 1's. It sounds great!!!!
I have the A3 Musical Fidelity iontegrated,with the Alon II's.Very pleased and will produce excellent harmonics. Alan