Amazing ''Overachieving'' products...your pick?

I have owned both expensive gear (and I do mean expensive) and ''budget'' gear. Many components are mind-boggling on a price-paid versus performance ratio. Three of my favorites are:

1. The Bedini clarifier. This gizmo just plain works. You may like - or not - the difference it makes on your cd's. In my case, it clears up a lot of fog. The cheapest upgrade to ALL my cd's.

2. The Cayin TA-30 integrated amplifier . So much performance and flexibility for so little money. Put it up against anything up to 3 times the price, musically and from a build-quality perspective. Just plain amazing.

3. The Apple i-Pod Mini. Yes, even from in an audiophile application, playing cd's (not downloaded MP3's). You can snob it but you cannot ignore it.

What are YOUR picks ?
sonicbeauty
Bosch DLR130 laser range finder/measuring tape.

This this is very handy for me. I usually find that if I get the speaker distance and angle perfect, I get a much cleaner image from the setup. These laser rangefinders make getting those distances right very easy, and also make it easy to write down exactly where the speakers are before trying a totally different setup. This one is about $90 on amazon, and reads to 1/16".
The Cambridge 650A,that I am using with A 740c cd player. I get quite the amazing clear and detailed responce overall. On this amp you do have a better treble responce,then the 640a v2 had. But i still imo think it is a little better sounding then the 640a v2 amp was. also by using some quality speaker wire and interconnects,does make a little difference in your overall sound. Just getting your Kit to match,to sound good overall is important to IMO.
Since it is the finest sounding line stage I have had in my system and it costs $450, I would have to say the Lightspeed Attenuator. For an active line stage, the Mapletree Audio gear is a must listen, comparable to line stages I have owned in the 5-8K range, it comes with 2 chassis, one for its tube regulated power supply - all for under $800. The ME series of Joule preamps are certainly great achievers, but at there price point I'd be hard pressed to call them overachievers.