All NEW Paradigm FOUNDER SERIES...Could they be Paradigm's best speakers yet ?

The Paradigm owner that started this company is back now and he's making a big come back with his new Founder Series ! Could they be his best speakers yet ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zab-ATuoNc
highend666
They have the potential to. We’ll have to see how the Spinoramas stack up. I guess after the poor anechoic measurements of the Persona they are trying to project engineering excellence, especially with the point source WMTMW coaxial, and the deep waveguide, and tying that with the return of the founders and return to engineering principles with the eponymous "Founder" naming.

Either they are trying to cash in on all the popular current high end engineering designs (Genelec The Ones coaxial drivers, Geddes style deep waveguide like you see in the Buchardts) or just trying to fake it. We don’t know until we see it put through its paces in either 3rd party anechoic or Klippel NFS run.
Doug Schneider of Sound Stage has a pair Founder 100F's right now testing them out with a full review coming in June !
Passive speaker competitors to the Genelec 8351B or the Dutch and Dutch 8C would be nice, but they are possibly simply beyond what’s possible with passive crossover components.

My hope is Paradigm does a high end refresh with Founders design and maybe beryllium drivers, to push high end passive engineering. For people who don’t have the space for a TAD CR1, haha. Besides that’s getting long in the tooth, even if it was flagship engineering of 2008.

I'm really interested in seeing how the 70 LCR measures.