All in one HT speaker and subwoofer

Yes, I know you are raising your eyebrows, and thinking about sacrilege, ignorance, ... but I have just sold the last of 5 speakers and have decided to go for a single all-in-one speaker (center and surrounds), and a subwoofer.

Convenience and lack of visual clutter in my 15' x 10' x 10' dedicated home theateresque space trumped sound for me, for now, anyway. I'm also considering mounting the LCD and speaker on the wall. I really like things simple and clean. This will be 100% movies once a week or so. We don't watch any TV.

So, ***to the questions***. I am thinking of a Miller & Kreisel (now MK Sound) MP 4512 which I can get even though it has been discontinued, or maybe a Definitive Tech Mythos SSA 42 or 50.

Question 1 - any other all in one you would recommend up to $1K?

Question 2 - which sub (see below)?

For a sub, I am not sure? Maybe the Outlaw LFM-1 Compact? Hsu VTF-2?
Here are the parameters:

Price $600 max (new or used)
Size unobtrusive, but quality more important
Color black or dark wood

Thanks and please don't judge me too harshly.
vivaslb
I would recommend the definitive tech scIII. Not the most musical sub, but for HT it's top notch. It's also an eleven inch cube. For the size of your room it should be enough to fill it with all the low end desired. I've purchased new for 600$ and used for as little as 350$. Hope this helps.
Post removed 
Thanks for the responses so far. Deftech sciii is interesting. I think the MK MP 4512 has better drivers than all those surround bars, but the polk and atlantic warrant a closer look. re. sub, i've been thinking of the JL audio ones but they are quite costly for what i think is reasonable to watch the occasional movie.