AIR'S "10000Hz Legend".

Category: Music

I think, the record is so bizzre, surreal, artistic, stunning, awsome, creative, out of this world that it deserves to be mentioned and recommended. One thing is certain: The music is anything but boring and deserves to be in your collection. A must for techno fans. Any takers?

I love the piano and acoustic guitar and bass layering along with futuristic elecronic notes and hushed vocals. And the lyrics: Fascinating!!
nilthepill
I can't listen to their music at high volume at all. It literally makes me sick to my stomach!
I am refering to their new one. " 10000Hz Legend ". The moderator seems to have removed the title.... I have not heard their old work.
Nilthepill-I thought it was quite a mediocre album in relation to their previous two however sometimes when you hear an artist for the first time the impact of that particular album is hard to shake,therefore you may not find this to be the case.
Moon Safari is more mellow less edgy more original and to my tastes more complete.
I think some of the dancier/hardcore elements of the new one have been executed better by other artists (Chemical Bros.,Orbital etc.)...
Their new one is similar in some ways to their Vigin Suicide soundtrack in their quieter moments,strangely I found that soundtrack very very (in parts)like DSOM by Pink Floyd.
But hey if you enjoy it,enjoy it.
More to discover