Advice needed on Amp

I have a modest system consisting of Wharfedale Jade 5s, Sim audio 230 HAD used as a dac an digital preamp, and a Parasound HCA 1500A Amp I purchased new years ago.  I use GIK corner traps and spme  side and rear wall panels because my listening room is small at 12 feet  by 15 feet. 

This system sounds nice but I would like to increase the level of transparency. I have a small budget of 2,500. It would seem to me that the weak link in my system is the Parasound. Ideally I should spend hours going round to audio shops auditioning equipment. Being a man of 68 years old this does not appeal to me.  I am hoping for some advice from you kind and wise souls to help this old man with a decision. 
At one time I had a subtational record and cd collection. Divorces and other bad choices leave me with Tdal and Hi Rez down loads as my sources for media. .

Thank You
128x128rhouse
I’m not entirely disagreeing with dweller since I believe in leaving areas in the room untreated, but a wall of glass is terrible for sonics. If your front wall was plaster or drywall, then maybe don’t treat it. You could help the imaging of the speakers by adding partially closed drapes or curtains, or by using 2 vertical absorbion/diffusion panels, (portable). If you can limit the reflection from the glass, you will get a more focused image.

Your weak link may be the amp, but can you tell us what cables you are using? (speaker, IC, and power).

I think you are correct about the glass being an issue and in need of treatment. When GIK first gave me advice on the room their design added some treatment there.
I just added anti cables as speaker wire. I am pleased with how they opened up the dynamics of the system . Pretty amazing actually.
I use straightwire as interconnects. I cant remember the model.
Finally I use the Audioquest Niagra,( the smaller one) for power.