Advice for Amp to Drive Klipsch Forte IVs

I just got back into hifi after being away for many many years. My first system, when I was 18-19 was a Kenwood KA-9100 amp, KT-615 tuner, Denon TT, Klipsch Heresy speakers and Teac reel to reel. Loved that setup in a small room. That was 1979-80. I’m now almost 60...LOL...and I’ve got time and money.

Just earlier this year I bought some KLIPSCH Forte IVs, a Denafrips Pontus II DAC, CXN V2 and a small Reisong tube amp while I got on the list for a set of Decware amps. I decided I couldn’t wait and have decided to go SS.  

I listen to down tempo, Trip-Hop, Jazz and a little of this and that in a fairly small space. ...maybe 15x30.

I’m considering the Pass Labs INT-25 or maybe a Luxman L-550ax ii.

I do not have the opportunity to demo either of these but have read wonderful reviews and have watched some nice videos about each. 

I wanted to get some thoughts on this set up. A brand new Luxman goes for about the same price as a demo INT-25.

daodao

Use a big triode (GM 70 /  211  / 845) tube amp or integrated.

Line Magnetic comes to mind instantly but also consider NAT Audio

Like @adversam I tried my tannoy (arden not Cornwall) with my Leben cs300xs as well as luxman 550ax2... The leben was amazing esp the midrange but lacked a bit of bass control that the luxman a class had control of easily but still retaining the space and ease of tubes. Not sur if this will transfer to similar but different klipsch. If first watt weren't so expensive in UK I would have been very tempted 

I ended up purchasing a Willsenton R8 and have recently been doing some tube rolling. I never could get the Luxman L-550AXII out of my mind so I just bought one and it should be here later this month. I'm very eager to compare the R8 to the Luxman.