ADD-Powr by Coherence Systems --- Power Conditioning Products

Recent research into power conditioning approaches and products brought ADD-Powr to my attention. This company, and it’s products, were previously unknown to me.

The company, Coherence Systems, is based in Santa Monica, CA. and has been in business for some time.

An introduction and general overview can be found within their ’About Us’ page: https://add-powr.com/about

Nordost (in 2008) purchased the QRT technology that these folks developed.

Bill Stierhout is the proprietor / owner and the brains behind the ADD-Powr product line.
david_ten
@t_ramey   Congratulations on going forward with the Wizard and the additional ElectraClears!  Keep us posted...
Has anyone tried the lower models below the Sorcer x2 or x4?  The Wizard, Symphony, and Symphony Pro are much more reasonably priced.  I wonder how much improvement they bring to the table compared to the pricier Sorcer models.  Has anyone listened to multiple models that can offer up some comparison notes? 
@danny2323

They are similar outside of the transformers/coils and number of "QRT" units. This affects the conditioning of the power the units receive, and ultimately the sound. Bill's original QRT units could be tuned by cleaning the power it was fed with power conditioners and power cords, and this seems to be similarly true with these new units.
I have been accumulating ElectraClears the past month and am really impressed with what they are doing. I was going to get a Wizard but am going to wait and save for a Sorcer down the line. I’ve got ElectraClears in all the outlets in my music room and in the tv room. I just recently started putting one here and there into my CPT 1800 conditioner where all my equipment is plugged in and have gotten excellent results with one in the same receptacle as my dac as well as power supplies for various components.

Yesterday I plugged one in next to the power cable that goes to my modem and have increased clarity and musicality as I stream all my music. These ElectraClears are working in conjunction with PPT Omega mats and cards to great effect. I used to have 17 each of the HF mc-0.5’s but the wife didn’t like the look of so many magnets sticking out of the outlets and they didn’t mesh well with the PPT stuff and they didn’t work well when plugged directly in the power conditioners. These ElectraClears work great in every location I’ve tried so far and bring a detail and clarity along with musicality I have not had before. I’m jealous right now of you Sorcer owners but these ElectraClears are keeping me satisfied until I can get a Sorcer of my own some day.