Acoustic Zen MC2 -best digital cable for $300?

Hi,

I am looking for a good digital interconnect up to around $300.
I've gone through numerous reviews/opinions/personal impressions and encountered different good cables, however one of them - Acoustic Zen MC2, stucked out for me, because of:

-good dynamics
-deep and wide soundstage
-naturalness and musicality

...the exact things I am looking for in digital interconnect.

However I've also heard that this interconnect can be a bit lean sounding, which is not good!

Please share your impressions of AZ MC2 or recommend another digital cable within that price range that will provide me the above-mentioned features.

Thank you!
artmindes
That's very true, Rja.

I've tried to go through as many reviews/opinions of cables as I could to get more objective information.

I am aware I still don't know and I will not know until I listen to them myself and in my system.
Anyway, I need to start with something. This is why I am asking about people's experiences with different interconnects. If I find repeatable opinions of the preferable characteristics of some cables, I will get them and try myself. It's a bit long and tough way unfortunately, but I can't easily get cables as most audiogon offers and cable manufacturers is in USA and I live in Europe.
Try the Antipodes Audio Kokiri, a superior digital cable for a tiny bit over 300 USD.
Agisthos,
From reviews the Antipodes Audio Kokiri seems to be a great cable. The problem is, it's a bit too expensive.