Acoustic Zen Matrix..for me???

I am considering a 15 ft. run (RCA to RCA) between my ARC LS25 and my crossover (soon to be directly connected to my ARC VT 100ll amp) on my RS 1-B's. Am I making a good choice?

And if so...what about speaker cables for my speakers and electronics(my base sub woofer system is servo controlled and the speaker cables go back to the xover and then to the subs). I am using Alpha Gore speaker cables now....

The IC's I plan to replace are MIT 330's (15 yrs old).

Thanks gang for all your help and suggestions!
rwd
You win the '02 Fife award for devastating insults.

I'm just trying to contribute based on what I have tried and what I have heard. I've own a very similar system to rwd and I've gone through over a dozen cables with it.

I owned both of these cables for a few weeks and listened to each in a very similar system. They're both in the 'a little dull on top with decent harmonics and above average transparency' club. They both have a very small touch of silver harshness. The az has better harmonics, and is a little less harsh. I agree that the az silver ref is a little better, but not for the price difference on a 15 foot run. Ever notice how people buy and sell $500 az silver refs ? I was the third owner of mine and the guy I sold it to sold it in a week. Another friend bought one and kept it a couple weeks. He concurs with my opinion on it relative to the ht pro-silway and quattro-fil. Cables are easy to squabble about since they are based on a gazillion factors, including personal preferences.

XLR sounds better with my arc amp. No doubt about it. I would guess much better with a 15 foot cable. I think that is reasonable and correct advice.

AS for Elif, he never mentioned the Satori.

If only all our belts could be so high.....
It is really system dependent I have owed both AZ and HT to my ear it is really not that much different for me I liked the HT better. Beside the point what kind of company keep changing the design cable every other month and if you want the new stuff you have to pay for it to me that is not a very good designer. I have used AZ and HT with BAT, ML, and Cary equipment and B&W speaker. Just my opinion, save your money and buy better source.
Goone, you are wrong.A good designer is one that is always striving to make the best possible products.Not one that stay's idle.Let's face it audio will never be a live performance, but at least Robert is trying to bring it closer.John 1, who said I was referring to you?There are other people in this discussion forum besides yourself.I actually agree with your comments about the Satori, just not on the ic's.
That is just my opinion, curious do you work for acoustic zen company and also why does he keeps channging or tweaking the performance of his design, if he done it right the first time then he does not have to keep tweeking it and beside does the new designer make it any better or worst only consumer have to find out but they have to pay for that price, is there a guaranteed for that? Also he is the first one I believed out of the cable company that keep tweaking for his product none of the other company had done that before.
Goone, I was going to resort to calling Billp some not so nice names, but you said it so much more eloquently.

Thanks,