Accuphase e800 or luxman m900u for sonus faber olympica nova 3

Hi all
Currently I have an aw250R electrocompainet equipment and I pre-loaded 4.8 mk2 with some sonus faber olympica nova 3 and I am thinking of improving my amplification.
I like the accuphase E800 and the luxman 900 preamp and stage.
They offer me the C900 exdemo at a good price, about 8000 Eur and giving my previous would stay at € 6750, they offer me very little for my previous when it is not a year old, it is practically new and costs 3 times more, you think it is worth it the change.
The idea was to take the previous luxman and leave the electrocompainet stage for a while until we could go through the luxman stage.
I would also value other brands that you would recommend if with this I make a leap in quality, I have also looked at pass, I do not know the model, but it may not go wrong with my boxes.
I appreciate your opinion, I have to make a decision soon.

Thanks a lot
Greetings to all
vini234
Post removed 

Sorry to be so late to the discussion. 

I have a question very similar to the author of the topic, I have the duo Electrocompaniet AW250R + EC 4.8 (the first version) and I agree with all the opinions of the author of the topic about its sound, which I also love. 

They are very musical and at the same time have great resolution, they play absolutely well bad and average recordings, which is quite rare in a high level of electronics, from what I have experienced until today. They are very musical and at the same time have great resolution, they play absolutely well bad and average recordings, which is quite rare in a high level of electronics, from what I have experienced until today.

The opportunity arose to upgrade to an Accuphase E-800 and I cannot hear that device. I’m afraid I’m doing sidegrade in this exchange since here in Brazil the Accuphase (new) costs twice as much as the Electro (used). 

Has anyone heard the 2 electronics to tell me if Accuphase would be effectively superior? My speakers are Dynaudio C1 Platinum.

@vini234 EC gear is lovely, always loved how they look. Have you thought about the Gryphon Diablo 300? Gryphon gear go well with SF speakers, it’s a well known match. And no issue with selling them if you ever feel the need to upgrade in the future. It has the midrange warmth, diabolical dynamics and bass grunt unlike any other brand out there. The only fault you could find would be that personally, I would have loved a bit more refinement in the treble, but it’s not worse than on most gear in that price range.