Accessment of the Tekton OB SIGMA

Hello to all...

Like the look and the design of the Tekton OB Sigma (and the lowered price) - looking for reviews outside the mfg site.

Can anyone who has these please respond, or if you considered them but went another direction; any real-world feedback/experience appreciated...

Or if you have a speaker of similar design by a different mfg - please chime in.
insearchofprat
just picked up a used pair. had thiel cs2s, the ob sigmas sound great, only been in my system for a couple hours, lots of unforced detail, vocal realism and yes, the soundstaging is excellent. i had magnepan 1.7 for years and am accustomed to excellent sound. the tektons fit right in. 
i’m thinking that these speakers are very close to new-as in not fully broken in. the first day had me wondering, they had a “transistor radio” edge that was somewhat prominent- some minor position tweaking and a day and a half of steady music, and what seemed like an am radio now sounds much more like a near electrostatic level of crisply articulated detail. no trapped back wave bouncing around inside a box to disturb the subtle stuff that is so valuable! i’m also getting more low end. these very low mass cones are free to do their thing. 4’ from the back wall, 7’ apart, listening from a bout 8’ away, medium toe in. 
6 months in, i was kinda bored,  so i put the thiel cs2 back in place of the ob sigmas. after half an hour, the tektons went back in, this time with no toe-in. i’m definitely hooked. 
Hey jnovac,
Try a slight (about 10 degree) toe in. I think you'll be pleased.