A HiFi newbs Elac Adante review

First post here! (I’ll keep this relevant soley to the adantes) :)

Background: I have a fairly lengthy audiophile habit in car audio but not home HiFi. As a first time home buyer Ive been chomping at the bit to piece my first system together without concern of bothering neighbos! so needless to say, I’m new to home HiFi - recently purchased the adante stand mounts and picked up a roksan k3 integrated to power the beasts (these suckers are huge). Bear in mind this is my first HiFi setup so I put almost all of my budget into the speakers and an integrated amplifier as a foundation.

I’ve gotten some time under my belt now listening and am quite happy with the combo. The setup simply stated just sounds "fun" by that I mean open, precise and has a massive stage with solid bass. The best way to describe this is just a large wall of sound coming to my seat with pinpoint stereo accuracy of vocals coming right down the middle. I certainly find the bass adequate but feel a sub thrown in the mix would make a significant impact. I listen mostly to accoustic folk, modern r&b, alternative and newer hip hop streamed thru a Chromecast hdmi to my TV and the TV’s digital out to an ifi micro dac. I’m aware my source is not ideal but until I cash a few more checks and finnish my 24’ x14 dedicated listening room (former spare bedroom) it will have to do. I completely blew my budget but can’t say that eating hot dogs and ramen in front of a bad ass stereo for a few weeks is all that bad haha. The only thing that comes to mind that could use improvement is that I could see how others might think these are overly direct or in your face in regards to the top end but feel I can take this down once I move everything to the man cave.

Currently using home Depot 14g wire off the spool and a less than ideal source so I’m confident there is PLENTY of room to grow! Can’t wait to see where this journey goes in the mean time 😁

Any forum thoughts on using a mini DSP? Used these in my car setup for 2 way active xover and t/a with a ton of success and want to get the he mini DSP with Dirac for room correction and integrating a stereo sub set up. Oh Wich reminds me, any thoughts on rel vs svs sealed for something like this?

Pic of current setup
https://i.imgur.com/RmZ4mr8.jpg

Cheers!
Chris
128x128clucas65
Bad news everyone. The Roksan amplifier I had picked up was defective (headphone jack stuck in mute mode) Tried my hardest to carefully clean it but no luck so I had to return it... While I enjoyed the combo thus far reliability is a big concern.

If anybody has suggestions for a new amp I am all ears! I've been looking at the new yamaha r-n803 as a budget pick for this. It has a ton of features That matter to me like a dac, network streaming, IR remote and room eq.

This would not be the end all as I know I will eventually upgrade. I appreciate the versatility of this unit because it could make its way to my living room for a more casual set up down the road. any thoughts on this amp or others that you feel would be a great fit for the Adantes?
I got the adantes as well and I'm currently looking for an amp to complete my setup.

I'm considering parasound's newly released A21+ with the P6. Alternatively the Parasound Hint6

What did you end up getting and how is it?