6SN7 tube question

Hello,

I need to replace the tubes in my Rogue 99 line preamp, which uses the 6SN7 tube. I was looking at an online seller who offers the following options with an affordably priced 6SN7 for a few dollars extra:

1. Balanced Triodes
2. High Gain
3. Low Noise and Microphonics
4. Matching

Options 3 and 4 seem most desirable for a preamp. My question is whether it is worth the extra few dollars (approx. $6 per tube) or is it just a pure marketing ploy to get suckers like me to drop more dough?
actusreus
There are octal  adapter with all pin out, with your amp/preamp switch off,plug the adapter and plug your tube on top of the adapter.Use alligator clip on your multimeter's volt AC and clip them the pin 7 & 8.switch on your equipment and if the reading is about 6.3 volts?that is correct.but if the reading is not 6.3~ ,switch off and turn your meter to dc volts.Switch off your gear before removing those clips.6.0  to 6.7 is normal  for tubes with 6.3 filament. 
You are looking for a platinum matched tubes which are balance in Gm & Ip, non-microphonic and very  low noise.It's worth the money if your gear is in push pull configuration,but if it's in cascade,you just need  a very low noise and non-microphonic.
Thank you all for your responses. I don't even own an multimeter, but as Al advised I'd leave the job to someone who knows what they are doing. Sounds dangerous for an amateur...
Multimeter will not do the job,you need a good Tube Tester that can measure transconductance and plate current besides shorts,hum,noise and microphonic.